Submission as PDF file via e-mail attachment to the Tutorial Co-Chairs. The 21st ACM International Symposium on Mobility Management and Wireless Access Protocols (MobiWac 2023) solicits half-day and full-day tutorials from leading researchers to be part fo the MobiWac 2023 program. Tutorials will work as means of a valuable resource for researchers to learn new skills or catch up new developments in an area. Tutorial lecturers are encouraged to submit interesting topics on the same areas of the main track in MobiWac 2023. We encourage submissions from both industry and universities. Such tutorials are expected to enrich the MobiWac program by offering conference attendees and local participants a diversity of high quality educational talks, providing a comprehensive introduction to the state-of-the-art in the tutorial’s topic. The interests of the audience is expected to be as diverse as the tutorials' topics, so it can be composed of beginners, developers, designers, researchers, practitioners, users, lecturers and representatives of governments and funding agencies who wish to learn new technologies. All tutorials will be reviewed and selected to be part of the MobiWac 2023 program. The scope and topics of the tutorials session are the same as those included in the MobiWac 2023 Call for Papers.
Demo Submission Instructions
The submission for tutorial proposal should provide informal description of the proposed tutorial and contain the following sections.
- TITLE: a concise title;
- PRESENTERS: the names, affiliation, contact information, and brief bio of the presenter(s);
- DURATION AND SESSIONS: proposed duration of the tutorial (suggested times: 3 or 6 hours);
- TOPIC AND DESCRIPTION: a detailed description of the tutorial topic, providing a sense of both the scope of the tutorial and depth within the scope;
- RELEVANCE: a statement addressing why the tutorial is important, why the tutorial is timely, how it is relevant, and why the presenters are qualified for a high-quality introduction of the topic;
- EQUIPMENT: indicate any additional equipment needed (if any). The standard equipment includes an LCD projector, a single projection screen and microphones.
- Submission Deadline: August 5th, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: August 30th, 2023
- Submission as PDF file via e-mail attachment to the Tutorial Co-Chairs (loureiro[at]dcc(dot)ufmg(dot)br).